Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my babies 'cause babies don't keep.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

wheres the haagan-daas!!!!!

i have to say, it's really bad for business to be around all of these pregnant women. i have three under five, my arms are more than full, and yet, i find myself getting a little weepy as i see their bodies change and listen to them talk about even the yuck. now, don't get all worked up and start telling me what a fool i am, i am still sane enough that when i come home, i also come back to reality right quick. it just makes me sad that my baby baby is going to be two shortly and my oldest baby starts kindergarten in the fall!! these young years are so precious and should be used wisely. when i figure out how, i'll pass it along, and you all do the same, but for now, we must all do our best to live in the moment and cherish each and every one. you can never truly comprehend just how fast time flys until you are a mommy or daddy. i'm going to go bing on some ice-cream and watch look who's talking!!!!

5 comments:

J and J said...

Heck I still wonder where 42 years have gone - and my baby will soon be 25. See that you figured out the blog list and I like your new wallpaper. when I get home someone will have to tell me how to change mine. We are almost packed. See you all in a few days. Luv M

Annie's Iris said...

Love it! Darling...... :)

globaljunkie said...

ben & jerry's is much better. i recommend the chocolate therapy.

Mama Bear said...

i really do like the chocolate.

Tish said...

so true, i try to remember that especially when jade is being super clingy or cranky.