Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my babies 'cause babies don't keep.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's all over, now comes the rest of the year

2008, went out with a bang out Truman's house this year as we lit fireworks to bring in the new year. The girls loved them and wanted us to light more, but we ran out, to their dismay. The night was fun as the girls played with their cousins and friends, while the male adults rocked out on Guitar Hero. I finally beat Truman, jut to let you all know.
We are now taking down all of the Christmas decorations and packing up boxes for out move that we hopw will take place within the next two weeks. For anyone who wants to help please feel free to call. We would most appreciate it.
We are now hopeful that the new year will be joyous and better than 2008. I am two semsters closer to being done with my undergraduate degree and am very excited that I have the opportunity to finish school. For anyone who wants to know I received 3 B's and 1 C. Not to bad for my first semster back after ten years of not being in school. Amber and I hope that this semster will be even better.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I fixed the videos - try again...