Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my babies 'cause babies don't keep.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Uh Oh

We put the kids to bed the other night and went about our business. It was quiet faster than usual so we decided to check on the them. The girls were not in their beds so we went to check and see if they had snuck into our room. The pictures show what we found,and it was a bit unusual. When we went to go to bed ourselves, we found out why they were not sleeping in our bed as they usually do. It seems Brother had taken his diaper off and had an accident!! We just had the mattress cleaned before Christmas!!! And I had just changed the sheets that week!!! My oh my, the joys and rewards of having kids are plenty. At least the memory will be cute.




And these are just a couple darling pics of our new little Bear. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Burke family said...

That is too funny! Gotta love kids, huh? They definitely keep you on your toes.

Mama Bear said...

Oh my, more than I ever thought possible. They are cute.

globaljunkie said...

ummm....business and quite faster then usual?

Qmann said...

Yes, our business.

maynardmoments said...

I love you blog! Thanks for sending my the address. Hey..we went private, but I want to invite you to our blog. Could you please email me your address.
runorbust@gmail.com
Becky Maynard