Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my babies 'cause babies don't keep.

Friday, September 25, 2009

A little debate


Amber and I are trying to decide what name to choose for our fourth child that is due late October early November. We would appreciate any comments on the following names.

First Name:

Ethan

Tucker

Middle Name:

Ansil

Raymond

Last Name:

Lackey; sorry this can not be changed.

Let us know what you think. Thanks.

8 comments:

Annie's Iris said...

I vote for Ethan (I knew a Tucker who forever tainted my view on the name). Besides, Ethan is a grrreat name! Good luck Guys!!!

globaljunkie said...

we veto Ethan as it's Ari's middle name ;-) go for Archer, it's cool. Or Levi.

Mama Bear said...

Archer and Levi aren't even options, don't make this harder.
I like Ethan too, but this may just be the last, know what I mean, and Tucker is a name I have liked since I was little. I didn't start liking Ethan until Clueless came out, so I don't want to be too hasty!!
No one is voting on the middle name!! Please tell him Ansil is an old man's name!!

Ivana said...

My Vote is for Ethan, I love that name, for middle name, I am not sure!
good luck!
Ivana!

Tish said...

I like Ethan. Hmmm...can't decide between the middle names though. Good luck. Hope you're feeling well Amber.

Qmann said...

may dad's name is Raymond Ansil, that's where they come from, if that makes them sound a little less old-manish. Probably not.

Qmann said...

that was me, Amber, not Que, you all know his dad's name is not Ray.

Burke family said...

I have a nephew named Ethan - love it! I'd go with that! Good luck.