Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my babies 'cause babies don't keep.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

World's Biggest My Little Pony Tea Party!!

Here are the birthday girls blowing out their candles.

This was one of the pinatas that the girls were able to break open for candy(the pinata was so hard that I actually had to slam it to the ground about ten times before it opened.)


Here is the candy raid that occurred after the pinata broke


Here are some of the little princesses/princes lined up for pictures with our birthday girls



The theme for the party was My Little Pony and the Worlds Biggest Tea Party. Mamma Bear put the party together and decorated the whole thing along with the cake.



Another Pictures of the girls that were there. Overall we had about thirty girls and some boys there for the party. The girls loved it and are already talking about their next birthday party.





(Never again will I allow this many kids at one time over to our home. Insanity arises, but at least the girls had fun.)

0 comments: